Sunday, June 21, 2020

虾肠粉

First time making this... and yes! Kids love it and i am sure I will do it again next time, but this really time consuming as I only use 1 square pan for the steaming as others pans seems not suitable .. will get another steaming pan so it will make the whole process faster.

I am refering to this youtube ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6H4bS33TfA&list=PLoG7DKzmawqDZh07Rec5kfk3GuTcjBOPv&index=4&t=0s

and I convert it to my own measurement as I don't normally use measurement machine for the grams.. I prefer to use cup and spoons measurement.

I had increased the amount to suit for my family of 5,which turned up just nice.. I made 11 pieces with 6 medium prawn each.



Here my measurement for 11 pieces.

Ingredients:
Shrimp (medium 6 x 11 pieces)
Spring onion (chopped)

Batter:
Rice flour(1 cup)
Tapioco starch / Corn starch (nearly 0.4 cup)
water( 2 cups )

Marinated (prawn):
Oil,salt,white pepper, cooking wine.

Sauce:
Soy sauce( 20ml)
Sugar(5gr)
Water (20ml)
Sesame oil (1ml)

Steam 2 minutes then put shrimps in and spring onion, and steam for another 2 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment